Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Go-To Outfit



Oversized denim and sweater, with knee high boots and statement lips: perfect go-to outfit.



I wore this outfit last week and I wanted to basically live in it. It was super comfy and definitely chic; I know it will be on repeat when I don't have any outfit inspirations. I've been wanting to wear this sweater and denim shirt combo for a while but I didn't have a long enough sweater until now. Then with the tall boots and some basic, staple accessories the outfit was complete. Just to amp up the outfit, I added a pop of color with the lipstick and scarf. 

What do you think of the outfit?
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Shirt: GAP
Bag: COACH
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Necklace: c/o AEROPOSTALE
Scarf: ZARA
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, DIY


This post is in partnership with AEROPOSTALE.




|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...