Monday, December 30, 2013

Girly Girl {NYE Look 3}




Look three: this outfit speaks for itself. 



I honestly don't have much to say about this outfit because it really does say it all. I actually got the inspiration for this outfit from my mom because she wore it to her own holiday party. I loved the outfit so much I needed to wear it! She has really great style and I am always stealing/borrowing from her closet. 

What I do want to say about the outfit is how the glitter t-shirt and its relaxed fit balanced the edginess from the leather skirt. Then the booties are so killer I cannot wait to wear them again. Luckily they had a platform and were super easy to walk in. Since we had a lot of intensity in the outfit, I wanted to keep hair and makeup clean. That is why I went with a topknot and a dark, statement lipstick; plum did the trick. For the rest of my makeup I kept a clean, natural face with just lots of mascara and foundation. Accessories were just dark colored earrings and bracelets and my Gerard pouch. This outfit can definitely work for a house party or for going out. But if you are on the east coast I highly recommend tights! 

Which look is your favorite? I would love to hear!
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 























photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Skirt: MOSSIMO (similar here)
Shirt: by JENNIFER LOPEZ (similar here)
Booties: by JENNIFER LOPEZ (love these)
Pouch: GERARD DAREL
Earrings: vintage
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, vintage
Lipstick: COVERGIRL



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...