Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013




My favorite picks for 2013. 


2013. What a good year and where should I begin? Well, as always I need to thank my family and friends for supporting and loving me all through this year. We had a pretty amazing year between, our changes like my sister and I going to college, to our vacations together and all the little things in-between. Thank you for everything! I always need to express my love for all my visitors to the blog and instagram and my other sites! Thank you so much for your love and for visiting each day. I love showing you what I wear, and everything else I do here; it is all for you and me. I am also so grateful for the new features and events I had and attended this year; including partnering up with Warby Parker, becoming an AEROPSOTALE VIP, attending the swimwear show in Miami, hosting a Teen Vogue Party and becoming an active runner. Thank you so much for these opportunities. 

I am really looking forward to 2014; between beginning a new semester at school, enjoying some coming up projects, some trips and everything else the year will bring. I haven't figured out my new years resolutions just yet, but I do know I want to continue exercising (I am thinking of training for a half marathon), to take a couple of weekend trips to explore near by places, and definitely I want to appreciate what I have. I know for me, I sometimes forget what I have and I am going to really make an effort to remember all of the little things that I have that make me, me. 
What are you looking forward to this coming year?  

There were so many moments I wanted to recognize as I was going through this year, but to avoid having this post take an hour to read through I chose my absolute favorites and broke it up into groups. I have the links for each post in the little description incase you want to take a look back at the whole thing. First up,

 The Outfits: 

Best gown of the year (and hair).





















Favorite Head shots: 








Favorite accessories: 






Favorite how-to posts:











Events & Travels: 














Kisses my loves!
xoox,
Danielle

|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...