Saturday, December 28, 2013

Basic Glam {NYE Look 2}


Look two: Nothing wrong with being classy. 



I haven't been able to use my white blazer too often, but when I do I make it count. It is a great statement piece and can add the right touch of glam for any look. Plus it is unexpected as supposed to a black blazer. Especially with an all black look the white gives you that right edge. This outfit was actually really easy to style because all black is rather perfect. I wanted it to be classy and elegant for a NYE party that is a bit more fancy and possibly work related. The black pumps and blazer are professional but definitely party worthy. 

Hair was a bit of a challenge because I wanted to do something different than just a sleek ponytail or hair down. Instead I went with a messy, tousled low ponytail. Then of course red lipstick! That, was obvi and I went with a light smokey eye. Lastly, was some delicate bracelets and a pop of print from the cheetah clutch. What do you think of this look? One more on the way!

Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Blazer: UO
Jeans: EXPRESS
Pumps: BCBG
Clutch: gifted
Lipstick: CHANEL
Bracelets: FOREVER 21, ANTHROPOLOGIE, ALEX AND ANI


|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...