Thursday, December 26, 2013

Basic Comfy Chic


Love this outfit for running around town. 



Hello my loves! I hope Santa was good to you yesterday. And I hope you had a fabulous time with your friends and family. I am very happy and grateful with the gifts I received and you will be seeing it all soon on the bloggie. I am currently working through and editing my NYE outfit inspoo photoshoot and that will be coming up as well. There are some previews on insta @dhope; I can't wait to share all three looks!

As for the outfit: love basic comfy, chic pieces. They always come together perfectly making some of my favorite outfits. I borrowed this sweater from my sister (who is 5'7") so it was perfectly oversized for me and I paired it with sleek leather pants and worn in booties. I am so happy that I've been able to add to my arm candy and accessories.  

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: sister's
Pants: ZARA
Nail Polish: ESSIE "Dive Bar" and ELF
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bracelets: ANTHROPOLOGIE, COLDWATER CREEK, DILARU, 
ALEX AND ANI, FOREVER 21




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...