Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Trend: Fashion Sweats

Trend: Fashion Sweats


Hello dearies! I know I said yesterday a new outfit post will be coming up, but because I have been having some hard drive issues I don't have all the pictures available. Sorry about that!

So instead I have some outfit inspirations featuring sweatpants! I know this trend has been around for a couple of seasons now and it is still going strong. Plus who doesn't love sweatpants every once in a while. I have three different options ranging from casual biker chick to modern minimalist and sophisticated chic in between. Which is your fav?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle


Trend: Fashion Sweats by dhopellaneza featuring strappy sandals

3 1 Phillip Lim vest
lagarconne.com


Helmut Lang blazer
$500 - shopmrsh.com


Miss Selfridge flight jacket
missselfridge.com


David Lerner black pants
$235 - donnaida.com


J.Crew sweat pants
jcrew.com


J.Crew sweat pants
jcrew.com


Isabel Marant wedge sneaker
forwardforward.com



Jigsaw hiking boots
$270 - jigsaw-online.com


Alexander McQueen tote bag
marissacollections.com


Givenchy black purse
$2,405 - ln-cc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...