Saturday, November 16, 2013

Style Copycat




A different post for today, I am showing you a variety of outfit matches. 



 Before I get into this post, something I realized now that is probably kind of weird, I don't really like the word outfit yet I use it allll the time. Probably, because I use it all the time is the reason I am starting to not like the word. But if you really think about it, what other word would I use? That is a pretty good question, right. 

Anyways, now let me introduce to you this new post. This idea came to me when I realized I had some similar looks to some celebrities and models. What a small world that we have similar tastes in clothes!? The first one would have to be my favorite look. This relaxed-downtown-cool-girl with only the basics is one of my favorite outfits ever. The model is Lily Aldridge. Next we have Lily Collins and I in a blazer with jeans, and a graphic tee. The use of blazers is endless and I recommend getting a couple in different styles. Lastly we have Jessica Alba and I sporting white jeans in the winter; along with some black, leather accents also.
Which look is your favorite?

Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle 





 *I don't have the credits for these photos so if you know where they are friend please let me know so I can credit them!



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...