Friday, November 08, 2013

Shark Attack



Classic pieces with a touch of punk. 




I can't remember if I have ever mixed black and blue together. Actually what I do recall is that there is kind of a taboo on such a color combination, but I can tell you from experience it works. I built this outfit around the blazer and shark tee combination. I found this combination when I was trying to figure a different outfit actually. I knew I wanted to wear the blazer and then I paired it with the shirt and it looked super cool and edgy (which made me know exactly what I wanted to wear). Then came everything else. The pants are actually a dark navy which sometimes look black depending on the lighting. Then I added the blue scarf and black boots to pull the look together. Plus with a touch of red lipstick and Louie the outfit was complete. As from Wednesday's post I covered my hair styling decision to go for a ponytail. 

This look is definitely a mixture of menswear inspired minimalism. 

Happy Friday and enjoy the weekend!
xoox,
Danielle 








photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: ZARA
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Pants: EXPRESS
Blazer: MANDEE
Scarf: FOREVER 21
Boots: ZARA
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, DIY




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...