Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Ponytail



Do we like a curly or straight ponytail?



Lately, I have been totally into ponytails. I actually haven't put my hair in a ponytial (when curly) since 8th grade soccer practice. I felt that because the top of my hair is a bit tend straighter than the ponytail that it just looked weird. But I tried the ponytail two weeks ago and realized I totally love it. Just another option for my hair now! And it is so easy to maintain for the whole day. I like to have it a bit high with volume so that you actually see that it is a ponytail. 

You have also seen me do straight-hair ponytails too. It is a very clean and fun look and can be balanced out with a fancy dress. Another neat trick is to wrap an extra piece of hair around the hair tie for a sleek and sophisticated look. 
Are you going to try out the ponytail? 

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I'll have outfit details up tomorrow! 




|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous with a ponytail. Don't get me wrong, you natural curly hair is amazing and looks B-E-A-utiful down. But I love a nice ponytail! ^-^ :*

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...