Monday, November 11, 2013

Pink Accent


I love it when a simple sweater becomes a great go-to piece.



As you have probably noticed I love layering looks. They are easy, and keep you warm when needed. Also, you can mix up different prints, colors, and collars depending on the look you are going for. I was mixing some color for this look and I loved bringing out the pink with the pink lips and button-down combination. 

I hope you have a good beginning to your week! Did you guys see that there is suppose to be a snow shower tomorrow. . . I don't know if I'm ready!
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Amanda 

|The Outfit|
Shirt: c/o AEROPOSTALE (similar HERE).
Button-down: GAP
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Boots: SAM EDELMAN 
Jeans: GAP
Necklace: EXPRESS
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU



This post is in partnership with AEROPOSTALE



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...