Friday, November 22, 2013

Pastel Colors


Sometimes, all you need is a sweater and simple accessories.



When you start pulling out your thick, oversized sweaters, you know it is getting cold outside. I like this one a lot because it has color and it big so that it keeps me toasty warm. Then I added my green pants and my black, leather boots to add some edgy to this girly outfit. The necklace was a perfect touch to bring the look together.

I am so happy it is finally the weekend so I can catch up on some sleep! What are your plans for the weekend?

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Jeans: EXPRESS
Boots: ZARA
Necklace: gifted
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...