Monday, November 18, 2013

I Love My Sweaters



This sweater had been on repeat all week. 




And when I mean repeat all week, I literally mean worn at least twice this week. I just can't get enough of it! My first look with it was kinda killer but I wasn't able to get pictures of it. Which is okay cause then I get to wear it again. This look is much simpler, with my minimalism taste coming out. Like I have said before, I like clothes that have a purpose and look like they are suppose to be worn, not merely thrown together (those sometimes those looks do work).

I stuck to only staples with black jeans (a must in any woman's wardrobe!), vintage crossbody, booties, and a touch of lipgloss. I do like lipstick way more than lipgloss but I have always admired how my mom always has the perfect amount/shade/gloss on her lips. She is always camera ready with her lipgloss which is quite a talent. 

What do you currently have on repeat?
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: FOREVER 21
Bag: vintage
Booties: SAM EDELMAN
Jeans: EXPRESS
Scarf: THE LIMITED
Lipgloss: NYC
Bracelets: DILARU, ALEX AND ANI, DIY
Nailpolish: ESSIE "Carry On"



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...