Friday, November 29, 2013

Feelin' Green



Head to toe in green with a little texture. 



I'm not sure if monochrome is still a trend, but I liked the idea especially since I had the two shades with my pants and jeans. I actually found the idea for this outfit somewhere on the internet and I knew I wanted to wear it. I've been kinda obsessed with button-downs for the past week because they are easy to wear and can go with different styles. I am actually on the hunt for the perfect white button down. If you come across any, do share! The things I am currently on the search for include: a white button-down, a duffle/weekender bag, a relaxed black blazer, and earrings (preferably diamonds because they are a girl's best friend). I guess it's a good thing it's the holiday season. 

What do you have on your wish-list? Have a fabulous holiday weekend!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: AE
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Bag: COACH
Jeans: EXPRESS
Vest: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...