Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Eyewear


I don't usually wear glasses, but every once in awhile they are a must. 



How do you feel about glasses? And what is the big difference between sunglasses and seeing glasses? Their is sometimes a stigma that glasses are nerdy and uncool while sunglasses are only seen as a cool girl/boy accessory? Is it because glasses you need to actually seen and sunglasses are rather a luxury? I guess the debate will just always continue. 

Okay, enough with that tangent, here I am sporting my glasses. I decided to get a trendier frame so that I felt comfortable and rather chic wearing them out. I love the fact that they are all black in the front and have a tortoise-rainbow-pattern on the sides. A nice touch of suprise. This was a really casual outfit otherwise, with some polish coming from the red bag and a fun printed shirt. Tonight is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, will you be tuning in?

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 










photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: GAP
Bag: ZARA
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Sweater: vintage
Shirt: mom's
Scarf: EXPRESS
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, EXPRESS, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...