Sunday, October 06, 2013

Trend Alert: FUR


Fur has been across all the runways this season and I am obsessed with it. I find the bolder the better for this trend and I am loving the mulit-colored furs and textures. I just want to pet it all day and plus they come in a variety of styles from glam, to posh and even (literally) fur monster (curtesy of Fendi and the genius that is Karl Lagerfeld). Here is a mini collection of some of my favorite pieces:

1. Saint Laurent~alpaca fur
2. Louis Vuitton~feathers
3. 3.1 Phillip Lim~goat fur
4. Fendi~mink, lamb, fox fur
5. 3.1 Phillip Lim~rabbit fur


What do you think?
Happy weekend!
xoox,
Danielle


|Thanks for Reading!|
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...