Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Toughen Up

 

Two textures with black accessories. 



This outfit actually took two tries to get right. I had to leave early in the morning when it was a bit chilly outside and I did not like how the outfit came out. I first had on a purple cardigan, with my comfy black slippers and a scarf. I was not feeling that combination at all and felt so uncomfortable. Don't you hate it when that happens! Luckily, I only had one class to endure with that outfit and as soon as I got back to my dorm, I switched the accessories. For me, the first look was too pretty. With a soft purple cardigan and casual shoes, it didn't go well with the two textures from the shirt and pants. So when I got back, I toughened up the look and added black and besides black looks good on everyone. The touch of leather with pointy black flats, added just the right amount of edge to the two textures. It played well with the floral shirt and tie-dye paints. Plus I swiped on some lipstick which made it 10 times better! What do you think?

Have you been keeping up with the Kardashians, just kidding, with Paris Fashion Week. I spotted Givenchy's runway and OMG, I was blown away. Stunning! Tomorrow is Chanel and I cannot wait for it. Of course, I will have a Paris Fashion Week update! I may have a new project coming up with the blog which I cannot wait to share!!

Happy Tuesday!
Thanks for always checking up on the blog!!
Kisses,
Danielle 




My hair is literally in motion. 





photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Jeans: EXPRESS
Vest: H&M
Shoes: mom's
Bag: GERAED DAREL
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DILARU, EXPRESS, 
Lipstick: REVLON CHUBBY STICK



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...