Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Touch of Summer




Two weeks ago, when it was literally 80 degrees outside. 



I couldn't part with bare legs and shorts just yet so I decided to throw on my leather shorts with this casual button down for an outfit fit for the weather. I was battling between a cool morning but hot afternoon and this was my result: oversized, quarter length shirt with my leather shorts. It was a definitely a casually dapper outfit with the mix of high and low and some edgy and sophisticated clothing. Definitely a go-to for any season because you can easily swap in those leather shorts for leather pants! 

I added my cheetah loafers, with the H&M minimal bag and bolder accessories. The pop of coral was just the right touch for this neutral outfit. I hope you have a fabulous evening!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Bag: H&M
Loafers: OLD NAVY
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO.
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!| 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...