Monday, October 21, 2013

Sweater Weather



From when fall was just starting to arrive. 



Hello lovelies! I had such a great birthday weekend, which caused the lack of post. I have lots of goodies to share with you thanks to my family and Aeropostale! In fact, my first Aeropostale VIP look will be coming up this week and I cannot wait to share it with you! To give you a little preview, this is the piece I am currently wearing

This outfit was super comfy and was a play on fall colors. I went lots of browns and a touch of green for an earthy look. Even my backpack matched! Though I don't use my backpack everyday it is handy when I have a really busy day. Actually if you remember from last year I showed my backpack here. What do you think?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 


















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Sweater: mom's
Jeans: EXPRESS
Backpack: UO
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Scarf: vintage
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...