Friday, October 04, 2013

Model Off Duty




Finally, the full look from when I was spotted on campus. 



It is finally Friday! The weekend is here and we can enjoy some relaxing time and catchup on whatever may have fallen behind during the week. For me, I know I have a bunch of magazines and a coffee calling my name. It has actually taken me 2 whole weeks to finish one magazine! I carry it with me in my bag, and read it on the bus and in between classes but I have not been able to finish it yet. Hopefully this weekend I can finish it up. I am very excited to share with you soon, two new projects!! They are so fabulous and details will be coming soon.

If you remember from last week, this is the outfit I was featured wearing on a site called hercampus.com. This is definitely one of my favorite looks for fall because it is a perfect balance between layering but not over doing it. The comfy jersey dress was a perfect find from H&M and I am so happy I picked it up at the store. Then I added some old trusty pieces like my denim shirt, SAM EDELMAN booties and green parka. It pulled the look together for a perfect M.O.D. (model off duty) look. I guess I was a bit inspired from the fashion week street style looks. And do you know what time of the month it is? My birthday! It is coming up in two weeks and I have been trying to decide what I want to splurge on, any ideas?

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
xoox,
Danielle  














photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Dress: H&M
Jacket: GAP
Scarf: vintage
Denim shirt: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: DILARU, ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|







2 comments:

  1. Loving all the layering in this outfit!! What a great off duty look :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...