Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love Life



Indoor pictures again, at least the wall is pretty. 



I had to take pictures inside because it was too dark for outside pictures. I decided to use my decorated dorm wall because it looks pretty and is better than a plan white wall. What do you think? 

As for the outfit: I mixed hard, edgy pieces together to get a biker chick vibe. Of course the saying on the shirt "Love Life" lightens up the outfit a bit and the cheetah is a nice touch of glam for this outfit. It was actually a really fun outfit to wear. You know how I love vests and if it was acceptable I would probably wear one with every outfit.

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Amanda and I had an amazing morning in New York today. We visited the Aeropostale showroom to preview their collection and all I can say is, it is stunning!  I can't wait to share more! You can see more pictures on Insta @dhope. 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Vest: H&M
Flats: FOREVER 21
Necklace: H&M
Pants: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: DILARU, ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

2 comments:

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...