Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fur Vest


Love getting cozy for fall. 



Here is my second look for Aeropostale featuring this shearling vest! It is so lovely and warm and adds the perfect touch of modernity. Also it can be used for a variety of styles. What really drew me to this vest was the inspiration from a t.v. show that my sister and were watching. It is called The White Queen, on Starz and was about the reign of Queen Elizabeth Rivers. The gowns and jewelry they wore was stunning but Amanda and I were drooling over the long, fur vests they had and we wanted one so bad. Luckily with the help from Aeropostale our dream came true!

As for the rest of the outfit: wanting to keep the vest the focus, I added neutral, similar colored pieces. For my next outfit with the vest, I definitely want to mix things up and add some other patterned pieces. You will have to stay tuned for that outfit!

And guess what is wonderful, tomorrow is Friday!
xoox,
Danielle











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Boots: SAM EDELMAN
Pants: EXPRESS
Bag: kiosk in Italy
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU, DIY



This post is in partnership with Aeropostale.


|Thanks for reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...