Monday, October 14, 2013

Collegiate Style



Getting a little preppy with some sweater layering. 



Well, don't I have a lot to share since I have been absent for so long. I have two projects coming up! They are both super exciting and I will be introducing them through a post by next week. And this week is super special because Friday is my birthday! This week is going to be busy and exciting.

This was the outfit I was wearing when 17 Magazine came to visit the campus. I had on some of my favorite pieces for fall. This pink sweater is fuzzy! I love it. It does shed though so sitting on the bus is a bit uncomfortable because whenever there are sudden movements I end up shedding on the people sitting next to me.... Oops sorry! Then I borrowed my sisters boyfriend jeans and my favorite shoes so far: these textured, cheetah loafers. They go with everything. I added the gold collar necklace and sunnies for a touch of cool and of course my favorite bracelets and lipstick. What do you think?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 









photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shoes: OLD NAVY
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: ZARA
Shirt: AE
Necklace: OLD NAVY
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, EXPRESS, DILARU
Lipstick: REVLON


|Thanks for Reading!|






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...