Friday, September 13, 2013

Weekend Look: Printed Pants from Day to night.

Weekend Look: Printed Pants from Day to night.


Hello dearies! Sorry for the absence I was just a bit busy. In fact, I was only able to get one outfit photographed this week! No worries though I do have lots of stuff to show you. I made this set thinking about what I want to wear this weekend. And because I love printed pants, this is how I would transition them from day to night. What do you think?

Happy Weekend!
xoox,
Danielle 


target.com


100 leather jacket
$350 - thegrandsocial.com.au



Yves Saint Laurent high heel shoes
$815 - net-a-porter.com



Stella mccartney purse
stellamccartney.com




Witchery cateye glasses
$65 - witchery.com.au


Giorgio Armani lip stick
giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com







|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...