Monday, September 16, 2013

PJs for Fall

 

This is from last week when we had a day of fall weather. 



First, my hair! I cannot believe how long it has gotten! I have dreamed of long hair and now it is really happening. I think the secret to my success is a hair mask (introduced by my mom) that my mom, sister and I started doing in May and it has been paying off. The mask has kept my ends from drying and keeping my overall hair soft and luscious. Plus, the ombre still looks pretty good. And of course, I have a tutorial coming up on how to make it! It is very simple and I cannot wait to share!

As for the outfit: Last week we had chilly, sweater-weather. So I was finally able to pull out these printed pants and style them for fall! I went with a minimal chic look. I played mostly with the dark grey and black from the pants. On top, I paired my structured jacket with a loose boyfriend tee. Then I added the comfy black slippers that I bought years ago from Target and still love to wear. Sometimes you just don't need designer, sometimes. Then I needed color! So classic me, I added a pink scarf and lipstick and my blue bag as well. This is definitely a play on the pajama trend that is big for fall and it was oh-so-comfy.  What do you think of the look?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle  




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: EXPRESS
Jacket: FOREVER 21
Shoes: TARGET
Scarf: FOREVER 21
Lipstick: REVLON
Bracelets: DIY, ALEX AND ANI



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...