Monday, September 23, 2013

This Outfit


I could wear this outfit all day everyday. 



Here you have my top favorite pieces: leather pants and a white tee!!! The cool girl meets sophisticated chic makes this outfit one of my favorites ever. It can be worn for most occasions and can easily transition from day to night if you swap in heels and a clutch. As for my hair . . . I am not sure if you noticed, but I could lie and say I purposely went for a slick look on top and some natural wave on the bottom but that would be a lie. I just woke up with my hair like this and it actually worked for the outfit. I didn't realize until after pictures that my hair looked like this and could have used a little more styling but nonetheless, it happened to work out. 

Over the weekend, I had a lovely visit from parents who I was so happy to see! It has only been a couple of weeks since I have seen them in person but I missed them so much! We also went shopping which was amazing and I was able to pick up great, versatile pieces for fall. My favorites are a pink fuzzy sweater and long, comfy grey jersey dress from H&M and textured cheetah loafers form OLD NAVY. I actually couldn't wait to wear my clothes that I am braving the weather to wear my dress. I can't wait to share the full look. 

I'm going to really try and post more this week, stay tuned and wish me luck!

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle  















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Pants: ZARA
Shirt: GAP
Necklace: H&M (similar)
bag: COACH
Flats: OLD NAVY
Bracelet: ALEX AND ANI, DIY




|Thanks fo Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...