Thursday, September 05, 2013

The Galaxy


First College outfit. 


I know my first line is very cliche but I had to. Sorry I have been away from the blog! I am just trying to adjust and figure out my schedule of when I can do what but I am struggling a bit. Bear with me for a little bit as I get my schedule narrowed down and then I will be posting everyday! Just on a side note, this is a lot harder than anticipated. But just because its hard doesn't mean you can give up right! Also, Fashion Week Started!!!! I am so happy! I can't wait to catch up on the runways and check out the upcoming trends. I will be doing an overview of what I saw from the designers like I did last season so we can keep up-to-date. 

As for the outfit: this is what I wore for my first walk around campus. I was a bit flustered so I kinda just threw this on. So what do you think? Does it look like something I would usually wear or like something I just put together last second? I would love to know what you think! My favorite part of the outfit is the t-shirt. How cool is it! My lovely sister is letting me borrow it!

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. Also on my mind is my birthday! It is coming up in October and what do you think I should be purchasing? I think I really want Chanel lipstick, good idea?








photos by me

|The Outfit|
Shirt: sister's
Shorts: EXPRESS (options here)
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Sandals: vintage
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DILARU, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...