Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Perfect Time of Day



In love with these photos because of the lighting.



Amanda did an amazing job with these photos. She captured the lighting beautifully and I just love it. I didn't edit the pictures at all so these are all raw photos. What do you think? Thank you so much Amanda for such a fabulous job!

As for the outfit: I wore this out for a late lunch with my Aunt, Uncle and cousins. We went exploring the campus and it was quite comical because in the beginning we had no idea where we were going. But we were able to figure it out and had a really great lunch. I went for a clash between sophisticated and casual. The embroidered, lace dress contrasted with the denim, starred shorts just went together because they were different but had some likeness in their small details. For some color I added the statement red shoes. This bag is amaze-balls (quoting Giuliana Rancic). It is my sister's mini backpack from Italy and it is so different and unique that you (at least I) can't get enough of it. The brown complemented the shirt but also added a little extra something to the whole outfit. I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle















photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Blouse: mom's
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Flats: OLD NAVY
Bag: from Italy
Bracelets: DIY, ALEX AND ANI


|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...