Sunday, September 15, 2013

New York Fashion Week Spring 2014


My favorites from last week in New York!



Hello dearies! I was finally able to check out style.com and pick out my favorites looks! I chose designers (in order of appearance) Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Rachel Zoe, and Rag & Bone. A trend that I noticed across the runway was a mixture of hard and soft. Slouchy leather pieces were styled with structured, collared shirts, and dramatic gowns were paired with whimsical bed-head hair. Many of the pieces could have easily walked off the runway and onto the streets. Now we are off to London. Topshop had an amazing show with Cara Delevingne closing the runway; she is a big star in London for another year.

Outfit post up tomorrow!
xoox,
Danielle

I would wear this Alexander Wang look in a heart beat. No change needed. 

These Marc Jacobs gowns are fierce! With a clash between ladylike and drama you are
destined for a good time out. 

As if Rachel Zoe couldn't get any better, she did. Her contemporary pieces from country to city
were show stoppers. I mean I can't stop staring at this dress.
At first I only wanted a Rag & Bone felt hat and now I want a whole collection. Just saying ,
this complete look screams my style aesthetic: minimal with some flare. You know how I
love a pop of color with a basic-not-so-basic look. Perfect for day to night I just plain want it.


images via www.style.com

|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...