Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Kinda Girly


A bit more feminine than usual. 



I decided to go more feminine with this outfit. I paired the tweed shorts with a polka dot, pink blouse and ankle strapped sandals. These sandals are my sister's and for some reason I thought I never liked them. However, once I put them on I realized how trendy they were and wondered why has it taken me this long to use them!

At the moment I am currently growing my eyebrows out a bit more. It is a big trend all across the fashion world from the runway to celebrities and the streets so I am seeing if I like having them thicker. Once they are grown in, I'll post a before and after to see what we think.

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by  Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shirt: grandma's
Shorts: EXPRESS (old)
Sandals: sister's
Necklace: ELLE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DILARU



|Thanks for reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...