Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Keeping it Casual


Boyfriend pieces make for comfy, chic outfits. 



Oversized pieces are just much more comfortable than things that are too small and fitted. I will say, sometimes it is nice to pull out that super slick, form fitting dress when the party is right, but not for now. I wore this on Saturday for an outing with my family and since we were going to do some walking around and shopping I knew I needed to wear something fit for the occasion. I have been using Gerard for a bit so I'll try to mix it up with other outfits.

I'm off to class now. Have you seen any updates from Paris, it looks divine.
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle







photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Boyfriend Jeans: GAP
Shirt: sister's
Flats: OLD NAVY
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, MELANDRE, DILARU, EXPRESS



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...