Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Emmy's Red Carpet Favorites


My picks for the Emmy's!




Red Carpet season is upon us! And first we have up are the Emmy's. I actually missed the red carpet because I thought it started at 8, but it was actually 7..... Thank God for the internet and its fast acting updates. I noticed lots of champagne, frills, flowers, and tulle for this event. A very classy, lady-like night for many of these beautiful actresses.

Up top I have Lena Headey in a subtle yet eye-catching black gown. The intricacy in the lace and high-slit vamped up a could have been LBD. Plus the tousled hair and minimal cat eye finished off the look. I did like her pop of white with her heels. 


Kate Mara in an all white look was stunning. The detail on top balanced with the structured skirt prevented the dress from being to overwhelming. Her sleeked back hair and white platforms added some modernity to the look. I liked that she kept it all monotone, even with her nails.


I am a fan of brocade and one with gold and teal velvet is very romantic. This was just the right shade to complement Connie Britton's golden locks and her figure looks incredible. 


You know I am a stickler for a minimal look and that is just what Allison Williams perfected. Her classic blue dress really leaves me speechless, literally.

What were your favorite looks?
Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle

photos via huffingtonpost.com



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...