Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two Prints


Mixing cheetah and snakeskin. 



For this outfit I decide to mix two animal prints. They were both brown hues and were rather subtle so I thought they would go well. Also, I choose flats because I don't have my toes painted. I really like the combination of long-sleeve/sweater/button-down with shorts. Since it is summer, you are still allowed to show off your legs but having a more covered up top transitions easy from day-to-night. Since now with the changing weather, it is still hot in the morning but cool at night. 

As for the outfit: Black is (usually) easy to pair with anything and is great for getting a bit crazy but not to crazy with prints. It was a good neutral for the two patterns. It was a generally relaxed outfit and could definitely work for work or just lunch which is what I wore it too. 

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle











photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shorts: EXPRESS
Shirt: COLDWATER CREEK
Bag: GERARD DAREL
Flats: FOREVER 21
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO
Bracelets: MELANDRE, ALEX AND ANI, DIY
Lipstick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...