Wednesday, August 21, 2013

THE BAG


A new baby in town!!



Do you love my new bag! I do! . . . Just kidding this isn't my bag. It is actually my sister's which she got for graduation. She has been using it none-stop for this summer because it is the perfect shape to hold just enough but not be overbearing. Plus it is a neutral with a killer shape which makes it wonderful.

The outfit is simple. For these summer days I just want to relax and enjoy the weather so I am sticking to no-fuss outfits for now. Once fall comes, I will be doing lots of layers, textures, and such but for now simplicity is at its finest. 

What are you enjoying at the moment?
Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle




photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Shirt: OLD NAVY
Shorts: GAP
Shoes: FOREVER 21
Bracelet: DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...