Monday, August 12, 2013

Take me out to the ball game


Wearing this outfit makes me want to sing this song and actually go to a baseball game. Incase you are wondering I am a Mets fan . . .



Now let's talk about glasses. I usually do not like glasses on me. I have had glasses since I was in 6th grade and ever since I got contacts in 8th grade I have always liked contacts better. I kinda just felt that glasses did not complement my face; I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this. Now though I am not in love with glasses on my face yet I do really, really like these new pair I recently bought. They are a bigger frame than any pair I have ever gotten and for me they just scream nerdy chic. Also, though they are black in the front, on the sides they are an array of colors in a tortoise like pattern. So my friends, it seems like the right pair can work wonders. Words do live by I word say.

As for the outfit: This is something a bit different from my usual style aesthetic. This is definitely more sporty and cool chick than I am used to, but I liked the overall combination. This basically happened by accident because these were the last pieces of clothing I had left; I wasn't feeling like putting my contacts on so I kept my glasses, and sneakers were the only shoes available. Plus I threw on the baseball cap for good measure. It was a fun outfit and I would love to know what you think!?

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle  











photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Sneakers: NIKE
Shirt: GAP
Hat: ADIDAS
Glasses: LINK
Lipstick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...