Friday, August 09, 2013

Rocker Shoes


Statement shoes and fierce basic pieces make a killer look. 



Here is my last outfit at Hallandale Beach before I headed off to Disney. I ran a couple of errands in the morning with my dad and he tots made fun of my outfit the whole time. He is actually really funny when he sees some of the outfits I wear. Sometimes he is like: "Really" and other times in an enthusiastic voice "Wow Danielle" and then every once in awhile we have the occasional "that is what you are wearing, do you know where we are going?". His comments are hysterical! He is a sneakers and sweats kinda guy so running around in 5 inch wedges just doesn't make sense. But hey, he is in a house with four daughters so he definitely has opinions on our outfits. Anyway, he is always supportive with my picks and if I need any new clothes he is the first to help me get them!

As for my opinion of this outfit: loved it. But good thing I only wore it in the morning because it would have been way too hot to wear jeans all day. This idea for this outfit just came to me literally. I wanted to wear my wedges, but do something different with it and my sister's boyfriend jeans and this new white tee that I am obsessed with went together perfectly. It was comfy and edgy. Then with my neutral crossbody and a quick swipe of orange lipstick the outfit was complete.  

Have a great Friday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s Location update: as you are reading this I am in the car driving home.  






photos by Morgan

|The Outfit|
Jeans: ZARA
Shoes: AMERICAN RAG
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...