Monday, August 26, 2013

Monochrome White


It is very easy to do a monochrome look during the summer. 



As I said a couple of posts before, I am looking for simple outfits. And what is more simple than white and lace. I had a little brown/gold with my bag but otherwise I had just one color for the day. I guess with simple outfits you don't need so many words. 

On a side note, I am off the the city for the day to enjoy a little summer in the city. I don't usually go to New York during the summer because I am in Florida or playing soccer but now that is over with I can enjoy some mini adventures before school. You can always see more on my Instagram @dhope.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle




Totally in love with this new cheetah bracelet.


photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: EXPRESS
Shirt: GAP
Flats: mom's
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC
Bag: GAP
Sunglasses: sister's
Bracelets: DILARU, ALEX AND ANI




|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...