Monday, August 19, 2013

'It" Outfit


One of my favorite outfits of the season. 



I wore this outfit to a little party my friend was having. I decided to do something a bit more grunge for the evening and this is the result. It was quite funny because grunge is one of the themes for this coming fall. With such a kick-ass outfit I wanted to play around with the photos and do some different posing and expressions. It was a really fun outfit and it may be on repeat for a little bit longer.

How to get this outfit: I started with the dress/tunic. I went with this flowy, bohemian-esque piece to start with. The color is a great statement and can be styled with most other colors. Then I went with the shoes. Pairing booties with pretty much everything has been seen everywhere from stars to bloggers and it fit the mood of the outfit. Next was the hat and leather jacket. I feel a bit mobster in this combination like I was getting ready for a big meeting with "the boss." Luckily, it was only pretend and  no such thing happened. The jacket toughens up the girly dress and the hat is a great accessory that accentuates any outfit. I find that hats are wonderful and really completes any outfit. Finally was the pop of blue with the clutch. This color and the great shape of the clutch was fun and played on the girly side of the outfit. So basically we have a boy-meets-girl-look. 

To sum it up: girly dress + neutral booties + edgy leather jacket + fun accessories = that "it" outfit you have been dreaming to wear. Plus, it isn't particularly fancy or casual so it can be matched for many events.

Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle 












photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shoes: SAM EDELMAN
Earrings: MELANDRE
Clutch: CHARMING CHARLIE
Jacket: vintage
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, MELANDRE, DIY
Lipstick: VICTORIA'S SECRET



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...