Friday, August 02, 2013

Hers and Mine



Two outfits, same event. 



As you can tell, our style is the same but different. We both like to use basics, and mix different prints, but my look is a bit more glam while Amanda is more casual. Amanda described out different styles as, "[Amanda] is more California cool while, Danielle is more sophisticated New Yorker." I think that is a great description because Amanda loves, jeans a t-shirt, and her leather jacket, while I definitely prefer cigarette pants, a-tee, and a blazer. We do have very similar tastes though, so basically our closet is twice as big since we share everything.

As for Amanda's outfit she was basing her outfit around her new buttoned down. Having that shirt in mind, she just pulled out her shorts and wedges and was basically like okay this is what I am wearing. Her philosophy for dressing is really easy, just wear what feels right.

As for my outfit: I wanted to do a patterned black and white look. But for anyone who has been following the blog for awhile, you know I like to add a few surprise pieces to my minimal outfit. I did that by adding the neon yellow belt, pink lipstick, and blue bag. These little pops of color perfectly contrasted the two patterns. 

What do you think of our outfits!?
Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s check out my instagram to get a sneak peek of where I am going!-@dhope. 




photos by me

|Her Outfit|
Shorts: ZARA
Earrings: vintage
Wedges: MANDEE
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: vintage, ALEX AND ANI



Love, love, love these new wedges from American Rag. They are perfect for day or night, 3 out of 4 seasons, and are easy and comfortable to walk in. Plus, they are neutral which allows for any style. If I say so myself, they are one of my best finds ever. 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: FOREVER 21
Wedges: AMERICAN RAG
Earrings: R.H. MACY'S & CO.
Belt: gifted
Pants: FOREVER 21
Bracelets: COLDWATER CREEK, ALEX AND ANI, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...