Thursday, August 29, 2013

Easy Combination


Walk on the wild side.



Hello dearies! I couldn't post yesterday because I have been busy basically packing my life for a teeny-tiny room, dorm. I will be off to college living for a bit starting this Saturday. I am both excited and kinda nervous. I am not sure how it is all going to work, but I'll figure it out, hopefully! If you have any tips or tricks on college living I would love to hear them!! Of course I will share any I come across as well. 

As for the outfit: I have been using this t-shirt every chance I get. It is such an easy t-shirt to wear; with the slight graphic print it can be styled in lots of ways. White, red, and black is a great color combination and I love the pop of red with the other neutrals.

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: TED BAKER
Shorts: FOREVER 21
Wedges: AMERICAN RAG
Bag: H&M
Sunglasses: RAY-BAN
Bracelets: DILARU, ALEX AND ANI, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...