Comfort is key to hitting all of the good rides in Disney.
So these are not my most stylish outfits ever but it was fun to dress in a more sporty, casual way. Because, like I said above, Disney is serious business and if you are going to survive all the parks you need to be prepared.
Here are a couple of tips:
1. Wear a hat: no matter what kind, it is hot so the hat gives you needed coverage.
2. Sneakers: create sporty outfits with sneakers; regardless, everyone is wearing sneakers so just go for it.
3. Drink lots of water: hydration is key.
4. A bathing suit: this is the best thing for animal kingdom on the big water ride.
5. Change of clothes: have one handy! Between water rides and sudden down pours you will get soaked and spend a fortune on dry clothes in Disney.
6. Have fun on the happiest place on earth!
Hope this helps!
Shorts: UNDER ARMOUR
Shirt: TED BAKER
Shorts: BIG STAR c/o TEEN VOGUE
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Top: OLD NAVY
Bathing Suit: OLD NAVY
Flip-flops: OLD NAVY
|Thanks for Reading!|