Thursday, August 22, 2013

Confidence is Key



This little moto can take you places. 



I like to write down some quotes that I find meaningful. Actually writing them down helps me remember for future events. Like when I'm working on something and I just don't want to do anymore I think of this quote that my dad always tells me "If you are going to do it, do it right." It makes perfect sense. What is the point of you sitting there for however long working on something and it coming out bad when you know you can do it better. Not only did you just make your like harder but probably whoever has to pick up your slack as well. There are other quotes that I love as well like "Just Do It."-Nike, "Never Doubt. Simply Be."-Ray Bradbury, and "Appreciate"-me. 
What are some you your favorite quotes or sayings?

As for the outfit: it actually doesn't really have anything to do with quotes but I just wanted to share that little bit. I can never stress the value of quality basics to you guys enough. They really make and transform so many outfits. For example, my leather shorts. How many times have I worn them? A lot right! If you did a search on my blog probably at least 7 outfits would come up. I just love them and they create great outfits. I paired it with this fun, graphic tee and red flats for some extra color. Then I added the denim jacket (another great basic) for a sprinkle of casual-ness and my vintage black bag.

Happy Thursday!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda


|The Outfit|
Shirt: UO
Jacket: EXPRESS
Bag: vintage
Shoes: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY
Lipstick: REVLON



|Thanks for Reading!|

1 comment:

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT
    ANYWAY WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS 

    HYPE MY LOOK ON LOOKBOOK NOW
    MY LOOKBOOK 
    I NEED YOUR HELP TO MAKE MY DREAM COMES TRUE :)

    ReplyDelete

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...