Sunday, August 18, 2013

2013 Florida Photo Diary {Part III}



Here are my last few pictures from my beautiful Florida vacation. 



I definitely miss my relaxing spot on the beach, or the mini day trips to a little tropical place, and the ultra warm sunshine. New Jersey just isn't the sunshine state my friends. I have been working on getting ready for my move to college and of course the coming fall season by picking out clothes on the internet, making wish-lists and spotting trends. To give you a few key trends I have spotted if anyone else is looking for their new fall items: cobalt blue is the "in" color; moto and different textured jackets are key; bold lips are a must; and feathers are making a revival for this coming season. What are you looking forward to most?

I have a super fun outfit for you tomorrow! Stay Tuned!!
Happy Sunday!
xoox,
Danielle 













photos by me


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...