Thursday, July 04, 2013

What to Wear to the Beach


I have finally arrived in Florida! Yay! Now I will have a lot more time for the blog! I have definitely missed it and I am very appreciate of your support for the last few weeks! 

I thought it would be most appropriate to give you a beach wear inspired look since that is where I will be spending most of my time. For a day fun in the sun, yellow accents and prints are perfect for summer and a playful yet chic look. Then with black basics that are also stylish sun protectors you are good to go! Plus don't forget your sunscreen.

Happy 4TH!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. you can see my other outfit sets on polyvore! Click HERE!


|Thanks for Reading!|



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...