Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Two days, Two outfits-One Celebration


This was the first look. 




I was searching for a graduation dress for at least two months, but I hadn't found one I really liked. I had one in my closet ready to use, it was a pretty dress that I only used a couple times, but I still really wanted a new dress. I think I was struggling to find a dress because I didn't know what style I wanted. Did I want a minimal sundress, or a frilly shift dress? How about a long maxi dress or  maybe a nice pair of shorts and summer blouse? Finally, my decision was made when I found this purple dress, my favorite color, from FREE PEOPLE. This dress is actually a tunic, but because of my small frame I was able to pull it off as a dress.

Now just for precaution I put another dress, a white one, underneath for extra coverage. A girl can never be too cautious. Once I had the dress, everything else was easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy. I put on these creme wedges, since wedges are easiest to walk in and I added this vintage, 20s-inspired bag from my mom. It is so adorable and surprisingly fits a lot in it! Then I put on all rose gold jewelry with my earrings and two necklaces. A little pink lipstick and I was done. 

Now look below for the second outfit. 



photos by my Dad

|Outfit|
Dress: FREE PEOPLE
Shoes: MANDEE
Necklaces: EARTHY CHIC, ELLE 
Earrings: R.H. MACY's & CO.
Bag: vintage
Lipstick: REVLON



I needed a second outfit for my little party celebrating my sister and I graduating. Since it was a little party at home, I wanted something casual and fun. With that, I went with my romper that was my sister's but she grew out of it. 


photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Romper: JOLT
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, H&M, DIY
Earrings: NEW YORK & CO. 
Lipstick: REVLON




Which outfit was your favorite? I hoped you like this little post.
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle




|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...