Tuesday, July 09, 2013

The Headwrap


When I styled this look, it came out very holiday resort-y. 



Last week, I had a discussion with you about headwraps/turbans, whatever you want to call it. I thought overall it was a success. The headwrap is definitely a go for summer time and it is rather perfect for the beach or any sweltering day that you want your hair out of the way. You can see different ways to tie it HERE.

Now when I was making this outfit, I wanted the headwrap to be the main focus. Being that it is colorful and printed, I needed to stick with neutrals so that the headwrap would stand out. With that in mind, I threw on my denim shirt (a favorite of mine. I was wondering, should I do a post dedicated to the many ways I have styled my denim shirt?) and my leather shorts (another favorite). Then I added my new espadrilles and I was ready for my resort holiday. This was actually a week before I went on vacation so I think I was ready for the heat. (And speaking of The Heat, I saw that movie two days ago and it was hysterical! I definitely recommend it.)

What do you think? Are you going to try this trend out?
Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle



photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Headwrap: FOREVER 21
Denim shirt: OLD NAVY
Espadrilles: MANDEE
Necklace: EARTHY CHIC
Bracelets: DIY, H&M


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...