Friday, July 19, 2013

Summer Pieces


Easy, light pieces. 



Here in the killer heat, you don't want to have to many layers on. Actually, less is better when it comes to dressing. This way I use very thin, breezy pieces to make walking around doable. I added the vest for when I go into shops which is air conditioned and I wouldn't be cold. I added some statement pieces to this otherwise casual outfit with the red tote and detailed necklace. 

So yesterday kicked off Miami Fashion Week! And lucky for me that I am staying very, very close to the area I will be attending some shows and events for this week! I am so excited and honored to be apart of the fun this year. Lots of pictures will be coming up soon!

Happy Friday!
xoox,
Danielle 






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: MANDEE
Sandals: OLD NAVY
Necklace: H&M
Bag: ZARA
Vest: OLD NAVY
Shirt: GAP
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY


|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...