Monday, July 15, 2013

Stairwell to heaven



Not quite, these are actually taking me to my dentist, but it sounded cool. 


I really enjoyed this outfit. Lately, for this summer, I have been craving yellow. As cliche as it may be to wear yellow during the summer, I just want that bright hue. I mixed it with my leather shorts, (I think you can tell I really, really Love these shorts) and gold sandals to go with both the yellow and black. Then I added blue details with the long, round pendant necklace and my lovely bag. 

Speaking of bags, my grandma gave me two bags from her closet because she didn't want them anymore! One is a bright red, polished tote from ZARA and the other one she bought in Venice! It is a red and green backpack and it is uber chic and different. I am not one for backpacks usually, but this one stole my heart. And speaking of backpacks have you seen the new Elizabeth and James backpacks and purses! They are divine. 

Okay now I am off to spend some time on the beach! I have multiple things to share with you, and I am almost finished with my fun post so I will share that soon.

Thanks always for your support!
Happy Monday!
xoox,
Danielle






photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shirt: GAP
Necklace: H&M
Sandals: vintage
Bracelet: H&M, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...