Saturday, July 20, 2013

Snapshot


photo by Morgan

Here is a quick, single picture I could get of my outfit. Being that it was at night, the pictures just weren't coming out very good, but this was is good enough. 

I wore a simple outfit and threw on my leather vest to add some edge to this girly outfit. I paired my designed short shorts with a white tank top. Then I added my grandma's shoes which I am obsessed with and the vintage 20s bag. Then a pop of color for lipstick and I was good for the night's dinner. 

What do you wear when out at night?
Happy Saturday!
xoox,
Danielle


|The Outfit|
Shorts: ZARA
Vest: H&M
Shoes: grandma's
Bag: vintage
Lipstick: REVLON
Bracelets: ALEX AND ANI, DIY



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...