Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Off to Vacation



 I am here! I am home for tonight to unpack somethings and then repack and then I will be off early tomorrow morning for my ride down to Florida. Yes, when I say ride down, I mean my family and I drive down to Florida. So going from New Jersey to Florida that is six states in between that need to be crossed. Quite a journey if I say so myself and I am very excited about it!

I will me revealing where I was on Monday and this morning in a couple days! Stay tuned!

Happy Tuesday!
xoox,
Danielle

p.s. I do not know where this picture is from. So if you know the link please let me know so I can fix it, thank you!



|Thanks for Reading!|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...