Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Nautical and Lace


Mixing some prints and textures for a walk around the park. 



When I realized I had these two prints in my closet (stripes and lace) I was thinking they could actually go perfectly together. The texture and print are go-to pieces for summer and putting them together just made them that much more perfect. 

I have bought a couple of things and am trying to find a good place to take a picture of them, so an update will be coming. I am working on a couple of fun posts for you and I can't wait to share!

Happy Wednesday!
xoox,
Danielle 




photos by Amanda

|The Outfit|
Shorts: EXPRESS
Shirt: GAP
Shoes: mom's closet
Bag: GAP
Bracelets: DIY, H&M, 



|Thanks for Reading!|


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let the discussion begin-Thank you for writing!
xoox,
Danielle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...